Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Final Post


So I am shedding a tear as this will be my final post on the TaylorRVTrip.  I hope everyone enjoyed it and I did not put to many people to sleep.  Well here are the stats for the trip.  We were on the road for 55 days (June 4th - July 28th).  We traveled through 38 states (CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, SD, IA, NE, MO, IL, IN, KY, OH, WV, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME, DE,VA, MD, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, NM, CO, UT, AZ, NV).  We traveled 11047.7 miles.  We saw many great National Parks, State Parks and other wonderful sites and cities.  This was definitely a trip that I do not think any of us will ever forget.  Till our next great journey, this is GOODBYE!!!!!!!
Map after day 1 of our trip

Map after day 55 of our trip

The path we took

No comments:

Post a Comment